Friday, May 14, 2004

was pretty happy
but right now
im riding on a low.

god, its so hard
to even try.

i cannot stand this.
i feel left out.
there i said it.
its been like, what. months.
no, you guys never do notice.
maybe you do
then you obviously dont know me well enough.
we're like strangers now.
sometimes you try
but most times you dont.
its like,
yea. of course.
// im perfectly fine
AND HAPPY
in my own little world.
with my HAPPY LITTLE SMILE.
im sick of making up excuses for your absence.
i dont need this extra crap on my back
weighing me down.
god im so disappointed.
sometimes when even the most tenuous bonds break
shifting from where you carefully place them
you realise things never the same
and it shakes your faith
from right where you once stood.

forget it.
im just going to sleep.
impugnation
is all i feel.